Weekend Trip: The Lithuanian Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
We invite you to join us for a weekend in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania and experience it like a true local! 2020 marks the 30th anniversary of Lithuania regaining its freedom from the Soviets - what an exciting time to visit!
Expect to have memorable walks exploring the biggest medieval Old Town in Europe with a historian, try out some of the most famous traditional Lithuanian dishes like Kibinai and Cepelinai (you'll leave knowing way too much about potatoes LOL), visit Uzupis, independent bohemian republic within the city, Trakai Castle, impressive red-brick medieval sight in the middle of a lake and, of course, party Lithuanian style!
Included in the price:
- Luxury accommodation based on two sharing a room
- Private pottery class for the group
- Guided Tour of Old Town and Uzupis
- Afternoon trip to Trakai Castle
- 24th April - Day of arrival
- 25th April - Guided tour of Old Town, Cathedral Square and Gediminas Castle
- 26th April - Trip to Trakai Castle, Guided tour of the Republic of Uzupis and a private pottery class for the group
- 27th April - Time to say goodbye... :-(
For our regulars, the Zebee trip format shouldn't come as a surprise. We find unique accommodations and design the trip in a way where you get to know the group through our planned activities as well as spending some quality time to explore on your own - talk about the best of both worlds! We don't provide an itinerary with hourly schedules, instead, we provide fun solo travellers who are up for good craic just like you! The Zebee team is here to answer any questions you have, from flight recommendations to the perfect birthday present for your gran :-) Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird£215£2150£0