Walking Tour of Notting Hill: For the Vintage Lovers
Time & Location
About the Event
Notting Hill is best known for its famous annual carnival which attracts millions and has been running for the last 60 years. However, it has so much more to offer than the second-largest party street in the world. Notting Hill has dreamy architecture, unique arts, not to mention fascinating antique and vintage shops.
On this tour, we will not only visit the blue door and the book shop where Hugh Grant fell in Love with Julia Roberts but also many hidden spots off the beaten track.
Join us on this unique and quirky tour to fully immerse yourself in the world of Notting Hill locals.
- An informative slow-paced walking tour of Notting Hill
- Learn about history and culture with a like-minded group
How does it work?
- Once you have purchased the ticket/s, we’ll email you to arrange a date for your tour.
- You can attend the tour within 6 months of ticket purchase.
- Minimum age: 18
- Access may vary depending on the venues visited
- Tour numbers will not exceed 15
- The experience content may vary
- The tours run on Thursdays and Saturdays 10:30 to 12:00. Exclusions may apply.
- Last-minute bookings are welcome! We allow bookings up to 2 hours before the tour starts.
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
- Early Bird£20£200£0