Walking Tour of East London: Hidden Gems by the River
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wondered what’s on the east side of Tower Bridge? It seems mysterious to most visitors in London. Just a few steps east of this famous sight, there’s a whole other world which goes unnoticed.
This tour is perfect for you if you feel like the Top 10 must-sees in London doesn’t cut it for you. We’ll start right outside the Tower Hill Station making our way through St. Katherine’s Docks, Wapping and Shadwell basins.We’ll talk about the evolution of the docks and the role it played in Britain’s history.
Along the way, we’ll explore all the hidden gems this quiet part of London has to offer. We’ll end the tour with a little surprise! Don’t worry it’s the good kind. We promise!
- An informative slow-paced walking tour of the docklands area in East London
- Learn about history and culture with a like-minded group
- A small community project at the end of the tour
How does it work?
- Once you have purchased the ticket/s, we’ll email you to arrange a date for your tour.
- You can attend the tour within 6 months of ticket purchase.
- Minimum age: 18
- Access may vary depending on the venues visited
- Tour numbers will not exceed 15
- The experience content may vary
- The tours run on Tuesdays and Sundays from 10.30 to 12.00. Exclusions may apply.
- Last-minute bookings are welcome! We allow bookings up to 2 hours before the tour starts.
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
- Early Bird£20£200£0