Food Tour of Central London: The Amazing Afternoon Tea Crawl
Time & Location
About the Event
If Thursday is the new Friday, Afternoon Tea is the new dinner, hands down.
Indulge in the most delicious desserts that Soho has to offer. Try the world-renowned Japanese pancakes, Portuguese tarts, French eclairs and more All whilst sipping on a warm drink.
We suggest you plan a run in the park after this and arrange a place for a nap because the sugar rush is very likely to crush you. Fancy the challenge?
- Visit three of Soho’s best dessert spots
- Meet like-minded people
- Japanese pancakes, Portuguese tarts, French eclairs and more
- A hot drink of your choice
How does it work?
- Once you have purchased the ticket/s, we’ll email you to arrange a date for your tour.
- You can attend the tour within 6 months of ticket purchase.
- Minimum age: 18
- Access may vary depending on the venues visited
- Tour numbers will not exceed 15
- The experience content may vary
- The tours run on Thursdays and Saturdays 16:00 to 17:30. Exclusions may apply.
- Last-minute bookings are welcome! We allow bookings up to 2 hours before the tour starts.
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
- Early Bird£30£300£0