Food Tour of Central London: Chinatown's Dim Sum and Dumpling Tour with Cocktail
Time & Location
About the Event
Ever had that awkward moment when you turn up to a Chinese restaurant and you don’t know what to order? Step away from the sweet and sour chicken, put down the chow mein, and come with us as we take you to some of the best and most authentic spots in town.
We'll be taking you to some of the best dumpling establishments in the area to enjoy freshly made dumplings, dim sums and other Chinese food classics whilst sipping on hot green tea.
Of course, we cannot end the tour without a good old beverage. We’ll be going to one of the coolest bars in the area to cleanse the palate with a mouthwatering drink! Bring yourself, the banter, and let’s chopstick our way through Chinatown! This experience would be ideal for people in their 20's - 30's. It's time to up your chopsticks skills!
- Enjoy a wide variety of dim sums and dumplings
- Learn about the culture with a like-minded group
- Sip on green tea
- Finish with a fruity cocktail each at a Soho bar
How it works?
- Once you have purchased the ticket/s, we’ll email you to arrange a date for your tour.
- You can attend the tour within 6 months of ticket purchase.
- Minimum age: 18
- Access may vary depending on the venues visited
- Tour numbers will not exceed 15
- The experience content may vary
- The tours run on Thursdays and Saturdays 13.00 to 15.30. Exclusions may apply.
- Last-minute bookings are welcome! We allow bookings up to 2 hours before the tour starts.
- Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience.
What do others say about this experience?
Josephine (@blooavenue) - "10/10 absolutely! I've recommended it to a lot of people already."
Patti - "This was such a wonderful experience! The guides are so warm and friendly and they truly know their way around Chinatown! And the food was AMAZING! I left full and happy. Don't miss this opportunity!!"
Fabienne - "This tour was the highlight of my stay in London. We ate lots of delicious dumplings and learned more about Chinese cuisine and culture. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves good food."
- Early Bird£45£450£0